This is a ticket for one of our workshops! They take place every first Thursday each month! Please tell us on which date you like to take part!
Join us for an evening of reviving the almost forgotten and ancestral secrets of color extraction from flowers, leaves, seeds and barks and exploring differnt dyeing techniques for textile dyeing.
If you have ever been curious about natural dyes, then bundle dyeing is a great introduction. Bundle dyeing is fun, simple and intuitive. In our creative night we will give you theoretical input on plants, how to collect dye material, the natural color palette and historic facts. In the mainpart of the workshop we will guide you through all steps of the bundle dye technique including preparation, creating of an individual design, wrapping and steaming.
In the end all participants will have created their own uniquely colored linen cloth (tablecloth) and go home with a little booklet with all the instructions.
Ticket- Bundle dye workshop
- creative exchang with us and the other participants
- theoretical input and knowlegde about ancestral dyeing techniques
- vegane snacks und drinks
- introduction to topics such as: foodwaste, zerowast- kitchen and dyeing with kitchen scraps
- a lot of different dyeing materials such as flowers, leaves, berries and barks
- your individual linen cloth (table cloth)